Discover the WVCA!
Mission: To Enhance the quality of individual life in our society by promoting the development of professional counselors, advancing the counseling profession, and using the profession and practice of counseling to promote respect for human dignity.
The West Virginia Counseling Association, our state's branch of the American Counseling Association, is committed to the promotion and growth of the counseling profession within the state of West Virginia.
Join the WVCA!
Members enjoy a variety of benefits and are served in the following ways:
- Annual State Conference
- Continuing Education
- Advises Political Leaders on Counseling Issues
- Free legal advice from LegalCare America
- Opportunity for Networking
- Job and Affinity Message Boards
- Knowledge Base and Virtual Library
Log into the Member Center
|Jerica Wesley||Past President|